Bachelor in Business Administration
Programme Aims and Objectives
During this course, students will be able to study basic principles of business processes and concepts. They will gain profound knowledge of management and administration procedures in
order to successfully function in managerial positions.
The course will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Aims of the Programme
The aims of the programme are the following:
1. Gain expertise in Business Administration and associated fields.
2. Demonstrate knowledge of business processes and an ability to assess industry attractiveness, identify risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment.
3. Choose and apply appropriate quantitative or qualitative methodologies to analyse problems and utilize modern technological and analytical tools necessary to support
decision-making in organizations.
4. Develop leadership and organizational skills towards communicating vision, inspiring employees and promoting innovation and change.
5. Identify and evaluate ethical issues and communicate justifiable resolutions for practical situations.
Objectives of the Programme
1. Demonstrate proficiency in communication and develop teamwork skills.
2. Develop an understanding of the discipline of management with an emphasis on the historical, political, cultural and institutional forces shaping modern business.
3. Gain a systematic understanding of management-related problems and the conceptual tools for analysing and evaluating management issues.
4. Gain the skills and competencies necessary for the development of decision-making capabilities.
Course Code Course Title
UU-Bsc-IND100-ZM Induction Module
UU-FNT-103-ZM Introduction to Bachelor Degree
UU-MAN-2010-ZM Introduction to Management
UU-ENG-1000-ZM Writing Methods
UU-MTH-1000-ZM Introduction to Algebra
UU-ENG-1001-ZM Composition for English
UU-COM-1000-ZM Computer System
UU-ACG-1000-ZM Financial Accounting I
UU-ENG-1005-ZM University English
UU-BBA-2000-ZM Communication for Business
UU-MTH-2000-ZM Statistics I
UU-MTH-1005-ZM Quantitative Methods
UU-MTH-3000-ZM Statistical Methods II
UU-ECO-2000-ZM Principles of Microeconomics
UU-ECO-2001-ZM Principles of Macroeconomics
UU-ACG-1001-ZM Accounting II
UU-ACG-1002-ZM Managerial Accounting
UU-BBA-2010-ZM Law for Business
UU-MAN-2020-ZM Business Entrepreneurship
UU-PSY-1000-ZM General Psychology I
UU-PSY-1100-ZM Psychology II
UU-MAN-3000-ZM Organizational Leadership
UU-COM-1010-ZM Introduction to Information Technology
UU-BBA-4010-ZM Research Methods in Business
UU-SOC-1000-ZM Principles of Sociology
UU-BBA-3012-ZM Organizational Behaviour
UU-BBA-1000-ZM Business Ethics
UU-MAN-4000-ZM Human Resources
UU-BBA-2001-ZM Research and Writing
UU-BBA-4020-ZM Strategy and Business Policy
UU-MAN-4010-ZM Operations Management
UU-MKT-3000-ZM Public Relations
UU-MAN-4060-ZM Knowledge Management
UU-HRM-3030-ZM Cultural Geography
UU-COM-3010-ZM Digital Business
UU-BBA-4013-ZM Global Business
UU-MAN-3010-ZM Innovation and Technology
UU-BBA-4015-ZM Business Simulation
UU-BBA-4025-ZM Project: Final Year
Amazing Opportunity to earn a Scholarship.
Complete the following required fields to apply for a UNICAF scholarship for the programme of your choice.
Step 1 of 2
Type your First Name
Type your Last Name (Surname)
Select your Country of Residence:￼